1. General information.
- The operator of the www.fury-zone.com Website is Impakt S.A.
- The Website carries out the functions of obtaining information concerning users and their behaviour in the following way:
- Through information entered voluntarily in forms.
- Through saving cookies in end devices..
- Through collecting web server logs by the hosting operator.
2. Information in the forms.
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The Website may also save information concerning connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The data in the form is not shared with third parties otherwise than with the user’s consent.
- The data provided in the form may constitute a set of potential customers, registered by the Website Operator in the register maintained by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the service request or business contact.
- The data provided in the forms may be provided to entities technically carrying out certain services – in particular, it includes the transfer of information concerning the registered domain holder to entities being the Internet domain operators, primarily Naukowa i Akademicka Sieć Komputerowa – NASK (Research and Academic Computer Network), payment services, or other entities with whom the Service Operator cooperates in this respect.
3. Information about Cookies.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and gains access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to create statistics that help understand how the Website Users use websites, which allows for improving their structure and content;
- to maintain the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on every subpage of the Website;
- to define the user’s profile in order to display materials tailored to them in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows to store cookies on the User’s end device by default. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- Cookie files may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they can save information concerning the user’s navigation path or the time of remaining on a given page.
- 11. In terms of information concerning user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs.
- Information concerning some of the behaviours of users are subject to logging in the server layer. This data is used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient operation of hosting services.
- The browsed resources are identified by mean of URL addresses. In addition, the following may be subject to recording:
- time of arrival of the inquiry,
- time of sending the answer,
- name of the client station – Identification carried out through the HTTP protocol,
- information concerning errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – in case when the Website was accessed via a link,
- information concerning the user’s browser,
- Information concerning the IP address.
- The above data is not associated with specific persons browsing the website.
- The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
5. Data sharing.
- The data is made available to third parties only within legally permitted limits.
- The data enabling the identification of a natural person is made available only with the consent of that person.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to competent authorities on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
6. Managing cookie files – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, they may change the browser settings. We warn that disabling the cookies necessary for processes of authentication, security and maintaining user preferences can make it difficult and, in extreme cases, prevent the use of websites.
- In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser /system from the list below and follow the instructions: